Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Eight Things About Me

Elizabeth at "Little Bytes of Life" tagged me for the meme "Eight Things About Me". I appreciate your thought, Elizabeth!

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Write a blog post about these eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of the blog post, list eight people to get tagged.
4. Leave a comment on their blogs telling them they have been tagged.

Okay, here are eight things you probably don't already know about me:

1. I'm a college graduate with a degree in Elementary Education. I taught school until I was first married.
2. I live in a 106 year old Victorian house.
3. I'm a Kansas girl at heart.
4. I adopted my son, who's now 32 years old.
5. I've only lived in 2 states: Kansas and Colorado.
6. I also write a personal blog that is private.
7. I can wiggle my ears.
8. I love to make (and eat) homemade noodles--my favorite food.

Now I'm tagging these 8 bloggers:

1. Jasia at Creative Gene
2. Miles at Miles' Genealogy blog
3. Renee at Renee's Genealogy Blog
4. Lorine at Olive Tree Genealogy
5. Ruth at Bluebonnet Country Genealogy
6. Jennifer at Rainy Day Genealogy Readings
7. Donna at Donna's Genealogy Blog
8. Lori at Smoky Mountain Family Historian

No comments: