Thursday, August 5, 2010

Female Glover Cousins

Critchfield

Glover_descendants_chart

Yesterday I was blessed to receive by email the photo above at left of Sylvania Abigail Glover, wife of James Leroy Critchfield. Sylvania lived in Wetzel County, West Virginia 1857-1941. Her husband was the step-son of Mary Campbell Critchfield, my husband’s paternal great, great grandaunt. Pictured above at right is Hester Lily Day (King) Roberts, who was born in West Virginia in 1895 and died in Waynesburg, Greene, Pennsylvania in 1985. Hester is my husband’s maternal grandmother. I prepared the chart below the pictures to show the relationship between Sylvania and Hester, who are Second Cousins, Twice Removed. My husband Larry and I see a striking resemblance in the two women. What do you think?

No comments: