Friday, February 20, 2015

My 10th Gt Grandfather's in the Joseph Smith Papers

In his LDS Media Talk blog this morning, Larry Richman wrote that FamilySearch has partnered with the Joseph Smith Papers saying "If you have an account on FamilySearch.org, you can see where your direct ancestors are mentioned in the papers of Joseph Smith. Find out if your ancestors interacted with the Prophet Joseph Smith and other early members of the Church at familysearch.org/josephsmithpapers.
I went to the site and signed in to my FamilySearch account and found that my 10th great grandfather, Isaac Morley, was mentioned in the Papers. A brief biography follows: 
 This relationship chart shows my ascent to Isaac Morley.

If you think you have ancestors who might have been associated with Joseph Smith and mentioned in the Joseph Smith Papers, go to this site and check it out.

No comments: