Sunday, July 3, 2016

My Cousin Connection to my Husband

As I've done research on my family history and made interesting discoveries of family connections, I've used my skill working with Microsoft Publisher and my interest in seeing things visually to create dozens of charts like the one above. For the past two weeks I've been organizing those charts on a Trello board so I have then in view and sorted by family name. They're easily viewable on my iphone and ipad also, using the Trello mobile app

I made a discovery this weekend that my husband and I have a sort of cousin connection, using a Step-relationship in his paternal ancestry. I prepared the chart at the top of this post to illustrate that connection. I'm sharing it for those who might find it interesting.

1 comment:

Michelle Ganus Taggart said...

It really helps to put things into charts like this. I am still struggling with creating charts (I don't have Microsoft publisher) . You sure have fun with Trello and I'm glad you shared your success with it, because I have fun with it too. There are so many ways to use it!