Saturday, November 29, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
And the blessings continue! Dad has recently set up his own blog "Ernie's Journeys". He'll soon be relating many of his life's stories again to all his readers. I find it awesome that he embraces new technology and utilizes his time in retirement to save those precious facts, details and stories for us and all future descendants. And he's having fun doing it!
I'll encourage him to join the Genea-bloggers Group on Facebook. You won't be disappointed if you become a "Follower".
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Write a blog post about these eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of the blog post, list eight people to get tagged.
4. Leave a comment on their blogs telling them they have been tagged.
Okay, here are eight things you probably don't already know about me:
1. I'm a college graduate with a degree in Elementary Education. I taught school until I was first married.
2. I live in a 106 year old Victorian house.
3. I'm a Kansas girl at heart.
4. I adopted my son, who's now 32 years old.
5. I've only lived in 2 states: Kansas and Colorado.
6. I also write a personal blog that is private.
7. I can wiggle my ears.
8. I love to make (and eat) homemade noodles--my favorite food.
Now I'm tagging these 8 bloggers:
1. Jasia at Creative Gene
2. Miles at Miles' Genealogy blog
3. Renee at Renee's Genealogy Blog
4. Lorine at Olive Tree Genealogy
5. Ruth at Bluebonnet Country Genealogy
6. Jennifer at Rainy Day Genealogy Readings
7. Donna at Donna's Genealogy Blog
8. Lori at Smoky Mountain Family Historian
Monday, November 24, 2008
Pictured above are my Dad and Mom, Ernest L. and Ruby Flanders Margheim
Pictured here on their wedding day are Dick and Irene Roberts Jamison, parents of my husband Larry Jamison.
I'm most thankful for my marriage to my loving husband Larry Jamison.
It's because all these people pictured above were married to each other that I am who I am today--Mary Rebecca "Becky" Margheim (Mrs. Larry C.) Jamison. And I'm very thankful!