Sunday, May 3, 2009

Unidentified Families





Posted by PicasaI've recently been scanning photos I retrieved from my Dad's house as I was relocating his bedroom. Among the known family portraits were these beautiful photographs. My dad does not know the identities of anyone in these pictures. Since my Dad's family were German immigrants from Russia who settled in Kansas (Trego, Russell and Barton Counties), I assume these families are also Germans from Russia who were probably friends of my Dad's Margheim family. I don't expect anyone who reads my blog to identify these people, but I posted them anyway to give them honor.

3 comments:

Randy n Carol said...

Oh to have just a few minutes with these people. What stories we would hear.

Kate Keller said...

Absolutely wonderful photos!!

Diana Ritchie said...

Hi Becky ~
I just nominated you for the "One Lovely Blog" award. Please stop over at Random Relatives to pick it up!