Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Confirmation Class from 1962

You never know what you might find when you start cleaning up your office! When I was organized paperwork in my office yesterday, I came across this photo of the Confirmation Class of which my brother and I were members. It was taken at Trinity Lutheran Church, Great Bend, Kansas in May, 1962. Since these were the classmates I'd gone to school and church with for ten years, I'm still able to recall the name of everyone in the photo. Here goes:
Back row left to right: Marsha Brack, Larry Hanken, Alice Hackerott, Vernon Dunekack, Rev. Arlen J. Bruns, Wilena Wyrick, Lloyd Willard, Judy Helmke, Dennis Margheim.
Middle row, left to right: Larry Fry, Roger Bailey, Jennifer Kruckenberg, Judy Kayartz, Becky Margheim (me), Kathy Rosencrantz, Rita Niedens, Gary Ehler, Mike Stanton.
Front row left to right: Linda Suchy, Norman Krug, Jolene Orebaugh, Doug Ehrlich, Jackie Baldwin, Bruce Helander, Patty Price and Ron Odegard.

No comments: