Friday, May 14, 2010

Meeting Laura Best at FHExpo Loveland, CO

When I attend the Family History Expo in Loveland, Colorado June 25-26 one of the treats I'm anxiously awaiting is to see what's new from Genealogy Author Laura Best. Her books are available here at Echo Road and are absolutely wonderful.

Last year I bought this lovely book and have used it for several family occasions. It offers fabulous templates that can be used for family baptisms, marriages, etc, and it comes with a CD so they can be prepared on your computer. Below is a picture of "Genealogy: Research Your Family History for the First Time". I've shared this book with friends who want help in getting started with their family history research. I can't wait to see what Laura brings to show us this year. Won't you join me at the Family History Expo in beautiful Colorado?

No comments: