Thursday, May 7, 2009

Remembering My Mothers on Mother's Day



















My Dad, Ernest Margheim, married Phyllis Jean Jones on March 18, 1951. She was born March 16, 1924 and died February 24, 1997. Along with my dad, she raised my twin brother and I and was our much loved step-mother for nearly 47 years.



















On July 9, 1943 My Dad married Ruby Nadine Flanders who gave birth to me and Dennis on November 5, 1947. They were divorced in 1949. She was born January 17, 1925 and died July 14, 1990.

2 comments:

my Heritage Happens said...

You really have such a beautiful blog! I do love it. Wonderful posts you do, I get a peace about me when I am on your blog. I hope Ernie is doing well, and wish you a very Happy Mother's Day!

Harriet said...

Becky,
Hope your dad is doing better. It is always good to read your post.
I would like to give you the 2009 Friendly Blogger Award. You can pick it up at Genealogy Fun.