Friday, February 20, 2009

Passing Along the Kreativ Blogger Award to One at a Time

I was flattered last week to be awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award by Wendy Littrell at All My Branches Genealogy and then later in the day by JoLyn Day, author of the Mount Timpanogos Graveyard Rabbit Blog. I've been really busy this week with my full time job and tending to my Dad, Ernie Margheim, as he's been hospitalized and has undergone surgery. There just hasn't been enough time in any of my days this week to pass this award on to any of my blogging friends. But I stopped a publication job I'm working on this evening to take the time to pass it on to just ONE blogging friend. I'll try to take them one at a time and hopefully will acknowledge my 7 choices before the month is out!

Gayle Gresham, author of the Colorado Reflections blog is my choice to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award! As a fellow Colorado resident and history enthusiast, she so engagingly spotlights our beautiful state and shares terrific illustrated stories of its history. I'm grateful to Thomas MacEntee of our GeneaBlogger group for notifying me of Gayle's presence in the blogging community! Congratulations, Gayle!
Gayle, the rules are fairly simple:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Becky--
Just to let you know that thoughts and prayers are with you and your dad for his recovery.
Live strong,
Mary

Jennifer said...

Wanted to thank you for that heads up about the "followers" link. And thank so much for stopping by my blog.
Blessings

Gayle Gresham said...

Becky, thanks so much for the kind words you wrote about my blog. I'll get my award up tonight!